Mission: Nurturing the next generation of great minds.
I have been working at Varsity Properties full-time
- Close trusted connections with most coworkers
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- iPhone and service included
- opportunity to try new ideas
- recognition of birthdays & anniversary
- weekly feedback meeting
- core values i can support
- small team, so sometimes there's more work to do than hands to do it.
- low monthly pay, but who doesn't want more money?
- raises are annual
Advice to Management
Daily morning meeting needs a refresh to keep them interesting. More frequent pay bumps.
I applied online. I interviewed at Varsity Properties (Montreal, QC) in August-2014.
There was a phone screening call, then an online Interview through a platform called Kira Talent. After that, there was a Skype Interview and that was that. The Kira Talent system was really cool. There were pre-recorded questions and I had to record my answers. There were about 5 questions and took approximately 15 minutes to do.
Did you know the Varsity team is hiring? Check us out at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQlYs
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –