Mission: We design and deliver programmes that bring different people together to develop their confidence and skills in understanding and connecting with others
I have been working at The Challenge (More than 3 years)
- Lots of opportunities to learn and progress. Really good learning and development package.
- Visible leadership with regular Q&As.
- Passionate people working towards a great programme.
- Occasionally immature workforce with a lot of new grads employed (lots of positives with this too).
- Tough government contracts.
Interview consisted of 2 tasks and a face-to-face interview.
tasks involved designing and delivering a speech you would give to potential employees and choosing the most important factors to consider when a young personal with additional needs was due to start the programme (needs specific)
The face-to-face section was an hour long and consisted of expected and totally bizarre questions.
The questions themselves weren't that difficult but an hour of being fired questions at was exhausting
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –