Mission: Terminus is on a mission to build the best in class ABM platform and community that empowers B2B marketers to be heroes in their organization.
I have been working at Terminus full-time (Less than a year)
• Fantastic team of smart, hardworking people
• Collaborative culture
• Flexible hours
• Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
• 100% healthcare coverage, including vision and dental
• Unlimited free snacks and drinks
• Starbucks and Chik-Fil-A in the building, plus tons of restaurants within walking distance
• Right by the MARTA station
• Genuine investment in employee growth
• No vacation tracking
• Fun team events on a regular basis
• "Keys to the Ferrari" mentality, encouraging everyone to take charge of their own passion projects and own the results
• Frequent duplication of efforts because the company is growing so quickly and there's not always effective communication between teams
• Not enough conference and meeting rooms to accommodate everyone
• Parking is several blocks from the office (but it's free, so not that big of a con)
Advice to Management
Make a concerted effort to hire more women in leadership positions and a more diverse workforce (age, race/ethnicity, and background). We hire a lot of employees from internal referrals, which is great, but it also results in a fairly homogenous group of employees.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminus (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October-2017.
I was contacted by Kipp who did a brief phone screening and then sat down for an in person interview with Luke. Kipp is incredibly friendly and makes himself easily available for questions.