The protocol that changed how enterprise mobilizes their teams is now available to the world in... The Teradici Pervasive Computing Platform.
Want to make impossible cloud solutions possible?
Teradici is the technology leader for creating secure workspaces. Our unique ingredient approach allows our partners to offer a broad range of solutions. The world’s largest cloud computing companies rely on our PCoIP technology to fulfill the promise of the cloud – an outstanding user experience, securely delivered to any device, anywhere.
A growing partner ecosystem including strategic partners such as VMware and Amazon Web Services combine built-in PCoIP technology with a significant footprint to provide virtual workspace access for their customers. Our OEM/ODMs such as Dell Wyse, Cisco, HP, LG and Samsung provide a wide variety of PCoIP products including server offload cards, rack and tower workstations, blade PCs, zero clients, optimized software clients, integrated monitors, touch-screen devices, and IP phones with added PCoIP capability.
Our commitment to innovation and development is demonstrated through our continued investment in our people and our proactive pursuit of patents of which more than 40 have been issued to date. The good news is that the future looks for these trends to continue.
Working both individually and as part of a team, you can expect exciting challenges while contributing to the organization that is the leader in powering cloud delivered workspaces. At Teradici we believe in a work environment that encourages you to deliver to your maximum potential and for that we recognize and reward your efforts in many different ways. We offer more than just a salary we offer a multi-factor experience.
Our employees use adjectives like “inclusive”, "inspiring", "collaborative”, “challenging”, “transparent”, “flexible” to describe our culture and the way we do things. We create and innovate, we have a very strong service orientation, we have fun and we do everything with honesty and integrity (you can maybe tell we are a Canadian company - eh?).
As an organization we are in the business of defining and building our own destiny and we want others who are passionate about the possibilities to join us.
With Headquarters in Burnaby, BC Canada, an office in Santa Clara, CA and global representation, we have many opportunities for you to contribute your skills and experience and benefit from a great work environment, access to disruptive thinkers and future growth potential.
Click here to see our current openings.
Our talented teams have been built from a diverse network of people who have joined us from many international leading technology companies.
Learn more about our leadership team.
In addition to our employees and management team, we are backed by noteworthy venture capital companies from the Silicon Valley, Canada and Europe. Our technical advisors and board members represent a preeminent list of industry pioneers, entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
At Teradici, we work to positively impact the communities where we live and work. Our employees and stakeholders are the key drivers in determining where we focus our giving, volunteerism and corporate contribution of time and expertise.
Many of our employees are active volunteers in their communities, where they support a variety of causes including food banks, scouts, sports teams, the arts, as well as technology education.
Corporate and employee fundraising initiatives also support various non-profit organizations such as:
The Canary Foundation: a non-profit organization dedicated to discovering highly sensitive and specific markers of early stage cancer
Ride Don’t Hide: bike riding event supporting the Canadian Mental Health Association
Movember: the mustache growing charity event held during November each year that raises funds and awareness for men's health
Vancouver Sun Run: promoting health, fitness and community spirit and supporting amateur athletics.
I worked at Teradici full-time
- Great work-life balance and flexible work schedules (technology enables working remotely with ease)
- Competitive compensation and benefits coverage
- New office space and minor renovations help improve collaboration
- Good focus on employee one-on-one's with managers on a regular basis
- Centralized office location in Burnaby, BC
- Fun culture with lots of socials and food
- On-site amenities and activities are a plus (gym, showers, subsidized yoga, bootcamp, nearby soccer/hockey)
- Flat organization structure enables ease of access to talk to executive level staff
- Lack of strategic direction and vision from top level and board of directors
- Great technology, but not as prominent in the market as it should/can be
- Organizational structure limits opportunities to move up into team lead roles
- Lack of learning and development opportunities for non-management level staff
- Bottlenecks in recruitment due to inability of hiring manager to make decisions on candidates (stems from top-level gate-keeping)
Advice to Management
- Create more opportunity for leadership internally
- Develop your staff's skills from within with more
- Bring in more new grads and develop talent within
- Practice agility in hiring (streamline hiring processes and reduce number of rounds)
I applied online. I interviewed at Teradici (Vancouver, BC).
It was an in-person interview, with questions about hardware such as switches followed by behavioral and coding questions. It started with basic questions such as " what are your strengths and weaknesses?" and then went onto some basic networking questions and finally about command prompts, debugging and writing code on paper.