I have been working at Sue Ryder full-time (More than a year)
- Huge amount of support
- lots of resources to aid in development
- Very approachable Senior Management Team
- Good communication throughout the company departments
- Fun atmosphere!
- Really great cause to be a part of
- More regular 1 to 1s
- More staff in the development team to reach all the areas staff work in
Advice to Management
Keep listening to feedback from surveys and acting on it.
I applied online. I interviewed at Sue Ryder (Northallerton, England (UK)) in April-2017.
The Interview process made me feel alot more relaxed than i was feeling as i was quite nervous. I felt i knew alot of the information needed as i had already volunteered for the charity for 14 months prior to applying for the job.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –