Mission: Bringing humanity back to retail.
We're starting with enabling wireless retailers and telecom carriers to build 1:1 authentic customer relationships, at scale.
I have been working at Statflo full-time (More than a year)
- Great atmosphere at work
- Cool office space with great views, food, snacks, coffee, drinks
- Good comp for company this stage
- Team mates care and strive to be better
- Stress is real when you're under the gun
- Long hours bc its the stage this company is at
- Bit of divide among non-tech and tech but lots of efforts have been made recently to fix that
Advice to Management
Keep working on culture, get the non-tech and tech sides of business together for donuts or coffee from time to time
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Statflo (Toronto, ON) in July-2017.
In my case, there wasn't really a job description beforehand. I had several conversations with Kevin and Sam through email and phone and I've interviewed there once before in 2015. My interview was more of a formality to see if I would vibe with the rest of the team.
I was also told I would be mentoring some junior developers and that I would eventually be in charge of the front-end on their most legacy project.
Long story short, I got the job.