Mission: Our mission is to bring you integrated QMS platforms that automate all your processes in one place, and help ignite a culture of quality within your company. With consistent processes, you can create better, safer products, lower risks, increase efficiency, and achieve ...
I worked at Sparta Systems full-time
- Great place to start a career
- Work from home flexibility
- Development managers can be great motivators
- Most Senior-Level developers left over the past year or two
- Can be a lot of management involved in development lifecycle
- Far too much time spent in agile planning/estimation meetings
- Recognizing and addressing technical debt is met by much resistance
- Product strategy/priorities change every couple of days to couple of weeks
- Offshoring created a significant amount of technical debt; and continues to do so
- Accounting regularly pays invoices from a few days to a month late
- Very restrictive IP Contract
- Long support cycles
Advice to Management
Look at the product you have, recognize how it got to it's current state, and see how your current planning is either positively or negatively affecting it. Talk to anyone in RnD that works with it if you need clarification.
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sparta Systems (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in February-2017.
Signed up through on-campus recruitment. They emailed me very quickly and we set up a meeting for a phone screen. Very standard questions about Java/SQL. The interviewer was very friendly and straightforward.