I worked at Secret Escapes full-time (More than a year)
* Dedicated time to work on your own personal development through hack days and personal objectives
* Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help out
* Recognition for when you do something good!
* Constant strive to improve processes and code base
* Good software development practices (code reviews, TDD, retrospectives etc.)
* Team rotation ensures things never get too stale
* Application is becoming a bit too large of a Monolith.
Advice to Management
Try and grow tech team significantly larger so time can be dedicated to restructuring and splitting up the app into separate services using better languages/frameworks
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England (UK)).
Quite a long but pleasent process. The process consisted of several stages with interviews, skill tests etc. Awesome HR department and very passionate people working there. Despite not getting an offer, I was left with a very positive impression of the company and the people working there. Pepare for skill tests to be completed in very little time
We're looking to expand the PPC team to be 2018 ready. It's an exciting time for the team and we are looking for a motivated delivery-focused addition to support the growth - click below to find out more!—7 days ago
We are thrilled to have been named one of the #LinkedinTopCompanies, alongside some other amazing businesses! We’re passionate about inspiring the world to escape and we’re lucky to have a great team who believe in our vision!—14 days ago
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –