Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
I have been working at Nudge Rewards full-time
Amazing leadership and collaborative team environment. From day one, you will experience an inclusive and fulfilling culture fuelled by a passionate group of individuals driven by a common goal to empower and improve experiences within our customers' frontline.
Wish I joined Nudge sooner!
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nudge Rewards (Toronto, ON) in October 2019.
1. Sales Talent Agency (recruitment firm), reached out and spoke to me about the role.
2. They submitted my profile to the hiring manager who emailed me and booked an interview
3. 1st interview was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager (virtually over zoom)
4. 2nd interview was a panel interview that included a presentation. This interview included the hiring manager and the COO, and took place on site at the Nudge Rewards office.
4 a. the presentation was meant to dive into a few key specifics, (management style, coaching exercise, etc).
5. Final interview was also a panel interview, this time with more team members from across the business.
Check out Nudge's amazing Co-Founder, Jordan Ekers on Bloomberg's BNN talking about Nudge! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMY3H
In August 2019, we raised $12M and are incredibly excited about our future. Our CEO and Co-Founder Lindsey Goodchild discussed the raise with Betakit http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMY3R
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –