Mission: Trusted Technology Advisors.
Our mission is to be our clients’ first choice provider of technology-related services and solutions.
I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time (More than a year)
1. Your ideas and opinions are always welcome
2. Your managers and directors promote a work culture where you work as part of a team with them as opposed to for them
3. Every one is welcome regardless of ethnicity or age or experience
4. Good talent is always recognized
5. Norima provides a work environment where the employees could excel at their strongest skill set and learn about all the new things they are interested in
6. Innovation is one of Norima's top most priority
7. The whole Norima crowd is extremely capable and with the variety of experience they have, the solution for any problem is not too far away.
I don't feel Norima has any cons. If it were left up to me, I wouldn't change anything about the way Norima works.. Apart from expanding the company and bringing more people into the Norima Family
Advice to Management
You are doing a really good job.. Keep doing things the way you are and nothing can stop you from being the best company in the world
"As the race for innovation becomes more complex, international collaboration grows ever more essential for Canadian businesses. Take, for example, the emerging sector of smart health innovation. Norima Consulting, a Winnipeg-based information technology strategy, services and products firm, is one of the key players in an international, open innovation-style collaboration project under the EUREKA network cluster programme ITEA 3."
- National Research Council Canada
From Programmer to CEO: Norima CEO David Kuik was honoured as an Outstanding Alumnus of the University of Manitoba, at the 2018 Faculty of Science Careers in Science—Pathways to Achievement Honoured Alumni Awards. Congratulations David, and congratulations to the rest of the honoured Alumni!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –