I have been working at Network Bulls full-time
1. World's largest Cisco Training labs
2. All labs open every second for all students
3. Worl's class infrastructure
4. CCIE certified trainers
5. Network Bulls pantry
6. Complaint box: If students have complaints regarding their training so they can use complaint box for solving their complaints.
7. Complaints slove within 3 working days.
8. Network Bulls take student's complaints seriously and take action quickly for solving every single student complaint.
9. The placement process is very strong and placement team is very co-operative.
10. If you are facing any problem regarding your course and training so can talk to directly Network Bull's MD and can share your complaints and problem.
I am feeling proud to join Network Bulls and strongly recommend new students to join it if they are building their career in the networking field.
I didn't find any cons in this elite institute.
Advice to Management
I got a mail from company regarding sales executive position. I read that mail and I forwarded my updated resume to Hr department. They scheduled my interview date. I went there for interview. There was Sales TL for interview. He asks some questions to me. I was veryy cool and calm at the time of interview. After interview Hr called me to wait for a while and after some time she told me I am selected.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –