Mission: Our mission at Nando’s is to always deliver the ‘Nando’s experience’ to our customers
I worked at Nando's UK part-time
- Fun, friendly, and youthful atmosphere amongst staff
- The tips went towards "Nando's Family" days out, which helped boost morale. These were days given off to everyone in the store to hang out i.e we went bowling, had a BBQ etc. (other Nando's store staff cover the restaurant)
- Even if you're under 21, you earn the minimum wage of a 21 year old
- You get free chicken
- Other restaurants tip better as you don't take orders at the table, so it's not as personable
- I experienced some rota issues with the person in charge of organising it, but nothing that couldn't be sorted out
Advice to Management
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nando's UK.
It was a very casual process overall. The interviewers were extremely friendly and made you feel relaxed. They were looking mainly for personality and a good team fit. It was a fun day full of team building exercises followed by a mini interview.
Today’s the day! Drop by to find out how you could join the family and where Nando’s could take your career.
Last chance to join us at our drop-in sessions on Tuesday 16th January in Reading! Make the right call and drop by to find out about what it’s like to be a Manager at Nando’s and meet some of our amazing team. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we’ve got your number!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –