Mission: We will re-energize how people connect in the workplace.
I worked at Myplanet full-time
- Everyone at the company enjoys working with one another
- Lots of room to grow and opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Leadership team keen on helping each team member grow (with budget on conferences and professional development)
- Flexible work from home policies
- Great office!
- Company direction wasn't clear at times
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Myplanet (Markham, ON).
Phone interview, which lead to an in person interview which included a Myers-Briggs test, and a problem solving excise. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.
Got a vague answer about not getting an offer, and after some back and forth it turned out that the Myers-Briggs test was the deciding factor.
"By their very nature flat companies are at the mercy of the self-organized, self-motivated contributors. They're opportunities for you to make an impact" - Cahill on corporate culture: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIhst
Working in a startup can be difficult. As a designer or developer you'll find you end up in more meetings than you'd like. Here are 8 things you can do to take back your time, and make your meetings far more effective. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIGSk