Mission: We strive for smarter, faster clinical trials and improving signal detection because we believe innovation in the collection, management and analysis of clinical trial data holds the key to unlocking new, more effective treatments for the people who need them most.
- Flexibility in time management;
- Employees' work quality and expertise are considered and valued;
- Transparency in employees' appraisal;
- Streamlined procedures, clear competences and responsabilities for each role;
- Good internal communication;
- Good work-life balance;
- Good salary and bonus.
- Precarity: for the majority of the CTS team members the amount of working hours and the duration of the contracts are defined to accomodate the projects the Company is involved in. The employees do not have any control overtheir possibility to pursue their collaboration with the Company or to progress within it in this sense, even though work quality is an important variable.
- Work can become repetitive and a little tedious.
Advice to Management
Encouraging interaction and reducing the differences in engagement between the US team and the EU team could help in strengthening the employees' cohesion and sense of inclusion.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MedAvante.
Several phone interviews, scale practice interview, 1:1 interviews with trainers and managers.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –