Mission: League is on a mission to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
I have been working at League full-time
- Engineering and platform team are innovative and the stack is interesting.
- I like places where you can learn on the job and not be stuck with old ways.
- Everyone here is really smart and committed to what we are building as a team.
- The company takes good care of employees and invests in their growth.
- You can go to other teams and get the support you need to do your job.
- It's a fast moving environment, it wouldn't be the right place for someone who wants to sit back and not grow and learn.
Advice to Management
- Keep sharing all the info you do weekly, it's good for everyone to know the direction of the company.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at League (Toronto, ON) in February-2017.
Step one was a quick call with the hiring manager to discuss the role, company direction, etc.
Step two was a take-home coding challenge. Language choice was open-ended and the challenge stressed comprehension and fundamentals.
Step three was a series of in-person interviews with the engineering team, often a couple engineers at the time. The tone was more conversational, with some additional questions on fundamentals and real what-would-you-do scenarios that the company currently faces.
Step four was meeting with execs for general questions regarding the company and personal motivation.