Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
I have been working at Lambda Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
- Experienced in the LMS industry (Over 10 years)
- Focus on getting the job done, not on silly office politics.
- Customer-first attitude.
- Flexible in all areas.
- Maybe not a con, but Lambda is open to all customer ideas and requests. Even if it may be impossible. From a support perspective, this can be difficult.
- Providing 24/7 support can be difficult for employees, but this is why Lambda leads most other LMS providers when addressing the customer's needs.
Advice to Management
Keep an open mind about everything.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lambda Solutions.
I applied online and got a phone interview a few days later. It was the hiring manager that called (called in 10 minutes late but totally fine). I was invited for an in-person interview the following day and had a great time learning more about the business and the company. I was then told that there would be a take home assignment sent to me which would involve some research. I thought that it was interesting (and would require a lot of effort from the candidate) but I was up for the challenge.
A week passed and I didn't hear back so I followed up and asked, the person I was in contact with (who never introduced himself/herself - email just showed Lambda Solutions) didn't respond. Week turned to a month and nothing.
Just impression and thoughts:
- I feel that it would be polite to at least tell the candidate that they've moved on. We're humans and not garbage. I was concerned about the negative feedbacks of the company here on Glassdoor which made me feel to be quite true.
- They target people with less experience as they don't want to pay proper rate.
- The office space is very accessible and modern but the interior seemed to be old and the floor squeaked a lot (and loudly).
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –