Working at KPFF | Glassdoor.ca

Find your next job here

KPFF Overview

Work Here? Get a Free Employer Account
Seattle, WA (US)
501 to 1000 employees
1960
Company - Private
Construction
Unknown / Non-Applicable
Unknown
KPFF has been providing broad-based engineering services to our clients since 1960. Our practice is built on technical excellence, creativity, dependability, and successful long-term relationships. Services which are provided include structural engineering, civil engineering ... Read more

Mission: Our core values of Excellence, Trust, Relationships, Stability, and Passion are the foundation for everything we do at KPFF. These values influence our approach to our professional practice, how we are organized, our commitment to our clients and our employees, and how we regard ... Read more

KPFF Reviews

3.4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rating TrendsRating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
KPFF President John Gavan
John Gavan
26 Ratings
  • "working at KPFF"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

    I worked at KPFF full-time (More than a year)

    Pros

    Good projects, some nice colleagues.

    Cons

    Mixed bag in terms of staff. 75% of the staff is incredibly nice, hardworking, and intelligent. The other 25% of the staff are the opposite.

See All 81 Reviews

KPFF Photos

KPFF photo of: The Portland Structural Group
KPFF photo of: Office Softball Team
KPFF photo of: Team Spirit
KPFF photo of: Airport
See All PhotosSee All

KPFF Interviews

Experience

Experience
63%
32%
5%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
62%
21%
5%
3
3
3
3

Difficulty

2.9
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Civil Engineer Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPFF (San Francisco, CA (US)).

    Interview

    Their interview process is a two step interview. I got interviewed by principals first then by the project manager and staff engineer. Overall, the interview process is basically behavioral interview.

    Interview Questions

See All 47 Interviews

KPFF Awards & Accolades

Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add Awards

Work at KPFF? Share Your Experiences

KPFF
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or