Mission: Eliminate data entry for small businesses around the world.
I have been working at Hubdoc full-time
- customer first mentality that makes work focused/goal oriented
- transparent leadership that encourages people to take on new challenges
- friendly and social colleagues who know how to rock a book club, sports league, casual lunch in the kitchen. People you actually love seeing every day!
- high standards for excellence which drive your development
- you need to be comfortable working with a bit of ambiguity & taking ownership
- some processes are still being refined and will keep evolving
- you will never be the smartest person in the room, but that is probably a good thing
Advice to Management
- keep being available to us, it makes the business a better place
- keep prioritizing our north stars
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hubdoc.
Applied through school, where I was then called in for one interview at my schools location. Interview consisted of a typical software whiteboarding interview. Was asked about my past experience and projects on my resume, then was asked to implement an algorithm in on the whiteboard.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –