Mission: We believe that people matter most. They’re every company’s biggest investment and every company’s greatest competitive differentiator.
That's why we invest in our people and why other successful companies do ...
I have been working at Halogen Software full-time (More than a year)
- Outstanding vision to lead our customers to next generation performance
- Saba acquisition is an unprecedented opportunity to combine outstanding Learning with Performance
- Incredible career growth opportunities when take some initiative
- Truly care about our customer's success
- Employee and customer engagement and will need to be monitored during this important time of integration
Advice to Management
- Treat others as you would want to be treated
- There is no success without a successor
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON).
Long ... about 8 weeks in total. At first, things seemed to move efficiently and then there would be long periods of silence. At one point in the process, I was asked to create some work samples as part of the interview process, presumably to review my skills but I received no feedback on the samples at all -- irritating, since I was asked to turn them around quickly while I was out of town on a family holiday. I was also asked to complete a personality assessment type thing, which I never heard the results on. All in all, it was fine, but could have been more professionally handled. I needed the job and I was very happy to accept the offer when it finally came.
I was able to negotiate a higher performance bonus and a slightly higher base salary.