- Vancouver, Canada
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1996
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Business Consulting
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Habanero Consulting? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Habanero Consulting employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Habanero Consulting Reviews
- Great work culture and company transparency - Supportive team members and upper management - Autonomy for conducting your work and creating your career path - Good health benefits and tech allowances
- You need to be comfortable thriving in a non-hierarchical organization - Since it is a small company, it naturally has less career advancement opportunities
Habanero Consulting Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in CanadaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Canada)
InterviewThere were 3 interviews. The first was a screening phone call, the second was a case study, and the third was with a career coach to determine fit within the organization.Interview
What motivates you to work?Answer Question
See All 15 interviews
Habanero Consulting Awards & Accolades
- Best Workplaces in Canada - Less than 100 employees, Great Place to Work, 2022
- Best Workplaces in Technology, Great Place to Work, 2020
Popular Careers with Habanero Consulting Job Seekers
Habanero Consulting FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Habanero Consulting Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good health benefits and tech allowances...
September 4, 2023
People Also Ask about Habanero Consulting
Employees rate Habanero Consulting 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 25 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 94% of employees would recommend working at Habanero Consulting to a friend. This is based on 25 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
86% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Habanero Consulting as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Habanero Consulting.
73% of employees think that Habanero Consulting has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.