Mission: Our mission is to Improve financial health and eliminate financial anxiety using technology and data analytics.
I have been working at Grow Technologies full-time (Less than a year)
- Agree with other good things that have been pointed out. Just to highlight/add a few:
- Very competent leadership team.
- Every person is given a huge deal of responsibility. This is something that's definitely not for everyone, but I like it because it makes me grow.
- Great laptop. It was a luxury at my last company.
- Feel very well respected by peers.
- Beer Fridays.
- Lengthy interview process - good and bad. On the good side, you get to see what it's like to work at Grow and also for them to get to know you. On the bad side, you might need to take 2 days off if you are currently employed.
- Accumulated quite a bit of technical debt as some of the work was rushed due to tight deadlines, and this somewhat bothers me.
Advice to Management
- Would love 1-on-1s to talk about career growth.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grow Technologies (Vancouver, BC).
It's a 3-round interview. First phone interview with HR. Then coding test: solving 4 problems in 3 hours. Finally a challenge test day, where I was asked to complete several tasks in Java , and present my solution to the engineering team. Good working environment with friendly team members.