- New York, United States
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Non-profit Organisation
- Founded in 1947
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Civic, Welfare & Social Services
Good Shepherd Services Reviews
- Low stress role - Paid meal break - Fulfilling work
- Rotating night shifts - Staffing shortages - Lack of resources for staff when clients are in crisis and demanding subsequent documentation requirements when critical events unfold on property. - Management and mental health clinician are only on-site 9-5 M-F
Good Shepherd Services Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in New York, NYDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Good Shepherd Services (New York, NY)
InterviewThere were 3 rounds of interviews. I was surprised that the individual in the final round had very little knowledge about what transpired in the previous interviews. This was somewhat of a red flag. The first 2 interviews were thorough, the final interview lasted 15 min.Interview
-What is your understanding of the Mission of Good Shepherd Services? -What previous experience do you have working with students’ families? -How do you encourage, motivate, and develop staff? What ways have you found to promote high morale within your program?Answer Question
See All 34 interviews
Good Shepherd Services Awards & Accolades
- Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC, Crain's New York Business, 2014
- Nonprofit Excellence Awards, The New York Community Trust, 2007
Popular Careers with Good Shepherd Services Job Seekers
Good Shepherd Services FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Good Shepherd Services Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Rotating night shifts...
July 15, 2023
People Also Ask about Good Shepherd Services
Employees rate Good Shepherd Services 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 250 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 58% of employees would recommend working at Good Shepherd Services to a friend. This is based on 250 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
56% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Good Shepherd Services as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.4 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Good Shepherd Services.
45% of employees think that Good Shepherd Services has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.