Mission: To be an enduring company by creating superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sports that are an essential part of our customers' lives.
I worked at Garmin full-time (More than a year)
- outdoor lifestyle
- above-average compensation
- excellent benefits and RRSP support
- Active lifestyle
- Interesting products
- flat architecture as an engineer
- some office politics
- difficulty in rising to higher ranks
Advice to Management
- more systematic reviews for skill and professional development / advancement
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garmin (Kelowna, BC) in November-2017.
The first interview was just on the phone with an HR individual. Then the second part was a Skype interview from 3 individuals at Garmin in Cochrane, AB. The questions were not very difficult, and the interview was not very interesting/engaging.