Mission: To be an enduring company by creating superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sports that are an essential part of our customers' lives.
I worked at Garmin full-time (More than a year)
- outdoor lifestyle
- above-average compensation
- excellent benefits and RRSP support
- Active lifestyle
- Interesting products
- flat architecture as an engineer
- some office politics
- difficulty in rising to higher ranks
Advice to Management
- more systematic reviews for skill and professional development / advancement
I applied online. I interviewed at Garmin.
Got an e-mail to interview with HR personnel. Interview with HR went well. Questions were mainly behavioural. I beleive they want to access how you'll fit into their culture if at all.