I have been working at GTM Sportswear full-time (More than a year)
• Onsite health clinic
• Gym membership
• Lots of perks for businesses around town
• Good discounts on GTM / Hanes / Champion products
• Opportunity for movement to different departments
• Lots of free coffee if that's your thing
• Pay isn't competitive for the field I work in (but not bad for the area)
• No onsite opportunities to unwind or relax with co-workers
Advice to Management
• Work on building teams outside of the work place
• Listen to input from all levels, both above and below
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTM Sportswear (Manhattan, KS (US)) in June-2016.
The interview was pleasant. The whole process felt relaxed and friendly. None of the questions were especially difficult or surprising. The entire thing felt like a casual conversation. I was in and out in under two hours. The "job fair" process is a bit annoying and I would have preferred a scheduled appointment instead of being asked to come in at any time.
GTM Sportswear contributes to increase in Champion Sales, a Hanesbrands Inc. Company