- Chicago, United States
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2019
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Information Technology Support Services
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Fyllo? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fyllo employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
– Small enough team where you can affect real change – Energetic and supportive team – A huge amount of product potential – Great opportunities for growth
– Initially, there was not enough crossover between teams – It's a startup, so things can get hectic at times – The brand vision is not entirely clear (at the moment)
- Anonymous Employee in HaifaDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
How Waze works. System designAnswer Question
See All 13 interviews
Fyllo Awards & Accolades
- 2023 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Built-In, 2023
- America's Top Cannabis Employers, Built In, 2023
Popular Careers with Fyllo Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Fyllo Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Fyllo
Employees rate Fyllo 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 38 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 76% of employees would recommend working at Fyllo to a friend. This is based on 38 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
23% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Fyllo as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Fyllo.
83% of employees think that Fyllo has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.