I worked at Full Spectrum Laser full-time (More than a year)
* 2 breaks, 1 hour lunch.
* Generous time off.
* Occasional paid lunches and potlucks
* Lack of communication between departments.
* Pay very low.
* Raises are very sporadic this includes your 30 day raise and bonuses.
* Downtime to infrequent product shipments
* Promotion is none existed once hired youre pretty much subjected to the role youre hired in.
Advice to Management
No advice as they generally arent receptive and often ignored by upper management.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –