I have been working at FormHero full-time (Less than a year)
- Small team of talented software engineers
- Company already has some major customers/traction, making it more stable
- Top management is down-to-earth and very technical
- Location of office is terrific, one block from Union Station and the GO train station
- No cons that I can think of at this time
Advice to Management
Keep up what you're doing
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FormHero (Toronto, ON) in September-2018.
Phone interview with an agency, then two interviews with the company. The second interview was a presentation. The interview questions were straight-forward and their question was about getting to know you and not just your experience.
We need an Enterprise Account Executive. Right now, there is a warm pipeline with leads coming through the website. Join to help build out the processes and to sell a product you can believe in: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMAcm #smartforms
We are proud to officially announce the launch our brand new website, designed to reflect our new look and the latest information about our product and our team! Take a look around and let us know your thoughts! :)
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –