Flanagan Foodservice Overview
- Kitchener, Canada
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- Company - Private
- Catering & Food Service Contractors
- $100 to $500 million (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Flanagan Foodservice Reviews
"Family Friendly Atmosphere"
ProsGreat management team, awesome co-workers, Christmas parties, bbq lunches and potlucks, 50/50 draws, health and dental, pension plan and profit sharing
ConsLow wages was really the only con
Flanagan Foodservice Photos+ Add Photo
Flanagan Foodservice Interviews
Data Science Intern InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt was pleasant - the manager was nice, the questions were fair and topical. Overall it was a good use of my time even though they declined to move forwardInterview
Questions about statistics, margins of error!Answer Question
See All 2 interviews
Flanagan Foodservice Awards & Accolades
- Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum, Flanagan Foodservice Inc., 2022
- Pinnacle Awards Supplier of The Year, Foodservice and Hospitality, 2019
- Golden Link Award for Supply Chain Excellence, The Wendy’s Company and Quality Supply Chain Co-op (QSCC), 2019
- Top 30 Family Businesses, Family Business Magazine, 2019
- Healthy Workplace Gold Award, Region of Waterloo Public Health, 2017
Popular Careers with Flanagan Foodservice Job Seekers
Flanagan Foodservice FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Flanagan Foodservice Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does Flanagan Foodservice offer vacation time?
...Benefits are company paid time off 2 weeks vacation...
February 15, 2023
People Also Ask about Flanagan Foodservice
To get a job at Flanagan Foodservice, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Flanagan Foodservice and prepare for tough questions.