Mission: We value our commitment to providing the best 3D printing solutions for our clients. Our proprietary RP tools perform with great accuracy and functionality with the backing of recognized intellectual property. EnvisionTEC holds over 90 patents and pending patent applications ...
I worked at EnvisionTEC full-time (Less than a year)
None to my knowledge. Pity....
- R &D ''lab'' is a dump garage with no appropriate ventilation and safety measures. If CNEsST comes there, it will shut down the place for sure....
- No insurance
- Over time not compensated in any way. If you do some that is all on you....
- No office for employees
- the lunch area is crowded with chemicals and machines.
- Electricity wiring is deficient and will cause a fire some day
- The R&D manager claims to have a PhD, but no traces of it can be found on regular internet sources....
- Until the R&D manager is there, no career advancement can be expected at all
Advice to Management
Start the department anew ?
The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EnvisionTEC (Dearborn, MI (US)) in May-2016.
The interview was great. I had to buzz in to be let in and wait a few minutes but that front desk staff was bery friendly. After my primary contact greeted me, the main interviewer led me on a tour. I got to see most of the company building at that site and talk to the team of other biomedical engineers. The rest of the interview was a bit odd, it seemed like they needed input from their overseas office and a lot of incomplete agreements were tabled. Overall the interview was good and we scheduled a second one. There was a phone interview before this as well that was very simple.
I will say I did not expect as heavy a focus on sales from the job description, I found it misleading. But only slightly.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –