Mission: To provide technology and services that contribute significantly to the success of our customers and to provide Daxko team members with rewarding careers.
I have been working at Daxko full-time (Less than a year)
- Collaborative and progressive environment
- Team members all willing to help grow others around them
- Open leadership and forward thinking
- Ideas are welcome and wanted (action DOES come from them!)
- Great place to grow and own your career
- Team Leads are your "manager" and they are willing to listen to you and help you grow your career how you see fit
- Low pay, but this is known around the company. While we have fantastic benefits, the pay is below average. However, it is made up for through many other factors.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko.
Very positive experience, good communication from recruiter and all parties involved. There were several steps, including a video interview, group panel interview, as well as individual meetings with multiple Team Leads (managers). Although the process took a decent amount of time, I had a clear understanding of what I was getting into.
Big news in the Daxko Nation! We're so excited to welcome Club Automation into our growing family. Read the press release by clicking below.
Bees are awesome, and so is our People Team Orchestrator and Birmingham beekeeper Susan Walls! She recently shared 5 lessons that bees can teach us about work. This one s a must-read!