- Mont-Royal, Canada
- 201 to 500 Employees
- Type: Company - Public (DTEA)
- Founded in 2008
- Revenue: $25 to $50 million (USD)
- Food & Beverage Stores
- Anonymous Employee in CanadaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewThere was a virtual application portal followed by a group interview for this job. The group interview involved some group questions and then an individual presentation we were told about in advance.Interview
We were asked to present an item from their store and sell it in front of a groupAnswer Question
See All 204 interviews
DAVIDsTEA Awards & Accolades
- Meilleurs lieux de travail dans la vente de détail et l'hospitalité, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2022
- Great Place To Work® Certification, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2021
Popular Careers with DAVIDsTEA Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from DAVIDsTEA Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about DAVIDsTEA
Employees rate DAVIDsTEA 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 765 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at DAVIDsTEA to a friend. This is based on 765 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
71% of job seekers rate their interview experience at DAVIDsTEA as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at DAVIDsTEA.
42% of employees think that DAVIDsTEA has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.