I have been working at Crest Technosoft full-time (Less than a year)
- Great work environment.
- Friendly management.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Freedom to share thoughts and suggestions.
- Flexible timings.
- Co-operative seniors to assist and guide where required.
- As such no major cons, every company have minor cons which are ignore able and improved with time and experience.
- Alternate saturday`s should be off, rest nothing is there.
Advice to Management
- Keep the good work and motivation high.
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crest Technosoft (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in December-2017.
It was simple and started with friendly discussion and then raising towards skills, knowledge and expertise.
Initially started with telephonic discussion and then second round will be face to face for a detailed discussion and analysis and if required then you`ll be called for 3rd round else will be finalized post 2nd round once the employer gets the positive impression towards candidate`s profile and knowledge.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –