- Montreal, Canada
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2016
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
14 hours ago
Project Finance Analyst
Wondering if I should ask for a raise, been with the company for 11 mos, since being hired I have taken on more responsibility, I have gotten my Google Project Management Certification, and I am scheduled to sit for my PMP Certification Exam in March. 70% of the PMs at the company do not have their PMP Certs, just years of experience and their MBA.
Got a burning question about Clinia? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Clinia employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- The work these teams are doing will change how healthcare functions for all, and I mean that! - The team is so kind & easy to work with. - It's still early days - you get to build the foundation!
- Small spots mean lots of hats (but that could be your jam!)
- Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QCNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinia (Montreal, QC) in Mar 2021
InterviewThe interview was short and sweet, with a follow up technical challenge. They give you 2h to complete a full project forked from github and 30 minutes to explain it. I applied through university and they ghosted me after the technical interview part...Interview
Create an ETL pipeline using C# dotnet from a live website into a custom formatted json file (2h to complete)Answer Question
See All 1 interviews