- Montreal, Canada
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2016
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
an hour ago
Hi, I applied for a Product manager role last month. I had 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st with the hiring manager went great and well, it felt more like a conversation than an interview. The 2nd with the director was good but I felt I did not impress the hiring manager enough. I had hoped to hear feedback last week and followed up with an email to the recruiter twice. Not sure what to think of that could be the delay. Please let me know what you think as I have moved my mind from it already
Got a burning question about Clinia? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Clinia employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- The work these teams are doing will change how healthcare functions for all, and I mean that! - The team is so kind & easy to work with. - It's still early days - you get to build the foundation!
- Small spots mean lots of hats (but that could be your jam!)
- Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QCNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinia (Montreal, QC) in Mar 2021
InterviewThe interview was short and sweet, with a follow up technical challenge. They give you 2h to complete a full project forked from github and 30 minutes to explain it. I applied through university and they ghosted me after the technical interview part...Interview
Create an ETL pipeline using C# dotnet from a live website into a custom formatted json file (2h to complete)Answer Question
See All 1 interviews