Mission: We put customer feedback to work.
I worked at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)
- For a start up good work life balance
- Interesting industry
- Good bonus structure and benefits
- For me, my position was terminated as soon as I came back from maternity leave, giving me 2 weeks of compensation.
- HR is very sloppy , unresponsive and uncooperative , on one occasion they sent my W2 at wrong address even while sending them the correct address way before the W2's are even created, leading to identity theft.
- They are trying to go public but are having very hard time doing so and are not able to handle competition in the industry
Advice to Management
Work on getting a good leader
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarabridge (Reston, VA (US)) in December-2017.
It's a pretty extensive interview process - three phone interviews and then one in-person interview (which was five interviews back to back). They also ask that you put together a mock business presentation for the in-person interview day.
A #CEM platform should collect, unify, understand, and empower your customer feedback data http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIGVd
Does your organization have the right ingredients for Customer Experience success?