Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
Mission: We're on a mission to build the best savings app in the world
I have been working at Chip (United Kingdom) full-time
- Great Environment within the team
- A lot of Ownership on the projects
- Very Fast Paced
- Your opinion matters and will always be heard
- Still a bit small and a lot of space to grow inside the company
- Application and interview process was remarkable
- Very helpful people across teams that will always be ready to help
- Sometimes there is a lack of communication that brings some confusion within projects
- As any fast paced company, sometimes is hard to have the okay from people with higher positions because they working on other matters and tasks will not advance if not a priority
I applied online. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom).
Quick phone call with someone from Talent that was pretty standard. I then came in for a chat with two members of the team that went well. After that I never heard from them again, despite chasing a couple of times and being told that they would give me an update by the end of the week. Pretty unprofessional experience from start to finish.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –