Mission: CareGuide's mission is simple: pair families and individuals with great care providers. With thousands of user profiles, you'll be able to find the best care provider for you, in your area, in just about any industry. We're ...
I have been working at CareGuide full-time (More than a year)
- Brilliant team members who actively build others up.
- Extensive opportunities to both develop professional skills & grow as an individual.
- High-performance culture that is committed to identifying issues & improving.
- Leadership team is transparent, honest, and approachable.
- Autonomous environment where employees are trusted to solve problems.
- Cohesive teams that succeed together, rather than as individuals.
At CareGuide, the team believes you can do amazing things.
My manager has pushed me to be better, supported me when I've stumbled, and been consistently invested in my success since day one.
Leaders on other teams have invested time in helping me develop new skills, despite incredibly full schedules.
Ideas are listened to & engaged with even if they don't come from the most experienced person. Of course, not every idea can be the best idea, but there's space for you to share & receive feedback.
The company thinks long-term about individuals, and helps foster each hire's trajectory. I don't think I could have grown more anywhere else.
The company dog could come in to the office more 🐶
Advice to Management
Keep on building folks up 🚀
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareGuide (Toronto, ON).
Algorithm skype then inperson mini algorithm thing, then a project and presentation.
Horrible place filled with nepotism. (People hiring twins and family members from waterloo students), getting you to go all the way out to Toronto from other places and cancel your follow interview after given verbal commitments of next interviews
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –