I have been working at C.S.T. Consultants full-time
- Great manager
- Nice and genuine people to work with
- A great product to work with and help families
- Can make great money if you put in the work
- Flexible hours
- Self employed
- Commissioned based salary can be a con if you are not putting in the work
- Start up costs for licensing
Advice to Management
Help with start up costs and licensing costs
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C.S.T. Consultants (Toronto, ON) in March-2011.
The first in person interview is a math and English test within a timeframe -so study your English grammar; if successful you will be invited back for a panel interview; basic behavioral questions re: dealing with difficult customers and co-workers, etc
salary is negotiable.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –