- San Francisco, United States
- 51 to 200 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2011
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
How to beat the sedentary life... when your job requires you to be sedentary? I work long hours, high pressure, etc. Average 10h a day, often more. It's just the result of working in projects with high intensity short deadlines. Time I rest is time I have to make up for later. There are many days where I finish at night and all day I've only moved from my desk to the kitchen and to the bathroom. Needless to say this is very unhealthy. How do you all beat this?
Got a burning question about Buffer? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Buffer employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Incredible culture...one of a minority of companies that are truly guided by the org values - Remote working provides great flexibility to work where/when you want (within reason, of course) - Great pay
- Not really a con, but working remotely is probably not for everyone.
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewShort, inquisitive, fun, and engaging. I felt as though I learned more about myself during the process. Their dedication to transparency and their clear excitement for the role was truly a bright spot. More companies should strive to be like Buffer.Interview
How would I enhance content marketing initiatives at Buffer?Answer Question
See All 38 interviews
Buffer Hires Maria Thomas as Chief Product Officer
Buffer Awards & Accolades
- Entrepreneur 360™ Ranking Of America's Best Privately Owned Companies, Entrepreneur Magazine, 2019
- Inc. Best Places to Work 2018, Inc., 2018
All answers shown come directly from Buffer Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Limited career growth opportunities due to lack of company growth....
February 19, 2023
People Also Ask about Buffer
Employees rate Buffer 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 23 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at Buffer to a friend. This is based on 23 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
39% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Buffer as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Buffer.
66% of employees think that Buffer has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.