Mission: We help businesses get results with video.
I have been working at Basetwo Media full-time (Less than a year)
- The team is very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and diverse.
- Usually, we can work from home on Mondays and Fridays.
- Everything is set up in a way that allows you to work remotely from anywhere (given you have a computer and an internet connection) if you need to.
- The management is very flexible and results-oriented, so you can manage your own time as long as you keep up with your tasks and responsibilities.
- The management provides great training and they are always open to discuss any matter.
- They've been in business for a long time (since 2004), so they know what they're doing and have a clear vision of where they want to take the company in the coming years and how to do it.
- At least in my case, I can say I get a fair retribution for my services.
- The office space is very nice and well located in Downtown Vancouver, so it's fairly easy to get to using public transportation (just one block away from Burrard Train Station).
- Since they are a small company, they don't offer extended health benefits.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –