When you crush ROCKS, you celebrate! We set quarterly goals every quarter and celebrate our wins. We're super proud of this team and what we've achieved together over the last quarter - and we're looking forward to setting and crushing new ROCKS for our next quarter!
We're still hiring! Looking for great people, check out our careers page. September is coming, summer is ending, how about a fresh start to kick off the fall? :-)
About A & A
A & A is the leading provider of Customs Brokerage Services.
We thrive on helping people.
Experience – drawing on our history
A & A has succeeded in customs brokerage and international trade for more than three decades. Our management group has an average of 27 years in the industry. The rest of our staff averages 10 years. That adds up to a lot of experience. That means you receive the best quality and accuracy of our services.
A & A is a full-service international logistics company specializing in customs brokerage, freight forwarding, and warehousing services. Being a part of our team means sharing in our excitement about cross border trade, customs, freight and warehousing.
Our future depends on bright, energetic people with a strong desire to learn, grow and play an integral part in our business growth and successes. We invite you to bring your skills to our company and see what A & A has to offer.
We thrive on helping people
OUR CORE VALUES
Serve with enthusiasm
Listen, understand, help and amaze everyone that we touch
Make it happen
Solve problems, over-deliver, make it easy
Play as a team
Be involved, encourage, hustle and celebrate together
Learn and grow
Be a learn-it-all, continuously improve, find a better way
I worked at A & A Contract Customs Brokers full-time (More than a year)
1) Very strong and focused executive team - The company is following a proven operating system that works great and has got the whole company running on the same page.
2) Stong culture - The conpany culture is rooted around caring, working hard and helping others. Its not just words on the wall, they live and breathe the values. And it is being followed by all from the top. Negative and toxic people are swiftly dealt with and addressed.
3) Company cares about the people - If you are sick, have personal issues, family member thats sick or dying. Basically anything that requires you to miss work, you are supported 100% by your peers and the leadership team.
4) Innovation and improvement is encouraged - Leadership is open and willing to try new things that can improve the business and the employee experience.
5) Professional and personal development is encouraged.
6) Location - Its headquartered in Surrey so if you live that way, nothing beats the commute.
1) Customs brokerage isn't the most exciting industry.
2) Outdated brokerage system
Advice to Management
Stay the course. You are not just head and shoulders above other companies
in your industry, but also most companies period.
Don't worry too much about aging staff. If you keep building a strong reputation, skilled staff in the industry will gravitate to your company.
It had a logical flow. Asking about every single detail in the background. It took about an hour. and there was a panel of two interviewing. They were friendly. HR manager was taking note of every single word you say
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –