- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at TOPdesk part-time (More than a year)
- Great place to work as you can schedule your working days around your classes.
- If you need extended time off due to deadlines or other important commitments, they are always accommodating.
- TOPdesk also gives us the opportunity to grow professionally while still at university, and to seek out and start new projects in areas that interests us.
- Great colleagues and fantastic company culture
- Not possible to work weekends (although that is understandable)
- Not Living Wage employer
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.
First interview was on skype at their London office with a recruiter in Manchester. It was pretty cool but bizarre that no one else could interview me face to face.
Very friendly and conversational. Went through my CV and explained the role to me.
I got called for a second interview despite showing no knowledge of computers or their product. I should never have applied in truth, and I was happy I didn't get the job, but I found it remarkable they called me back.