- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Q4 full-time (More than a year)
- great culture: when I joined, I felt right away that the company is very transparent, genuinely cares about its employees and listens to their needs. Top management regularly hosts town-hall meetings to update everyone on the company's goals, achievements, and challenges.
- latest technology: the company is constantly evolving and introduces new initiatives to use the latest technologies to deliver faster and better solutions for customers.
- amazing, amicable and really smart people work at Q4. They really care about clients and work hard. They support one another and are ready to give a hand.
- many of opportunities to grow: the company is growing and constantly promotes top performers within the company. You can see that because they share that on Slack.
- unlimited PTO + good benefits.
- compensation is really the biggest issue that I can see at Q4. As the result, a lot of people leave when a better opportunity comes up.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and team spirit. Be careful growing too fast as it happened before.
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in April 2021.
Phone screen interview, straightforward questions. Interviewer was very sociable and easy to talk to. Basic questions, with some "what would you do in this scenario". Looking for someone who isn't just a coder who can also communicate in non technical language to clients.