- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at PayPal full-time (More than 3 years)
1. management takes feedback from employees regularly and act on it
2. able to balance work and personal life.
3. PayPal conducts many events to keep the employees rejuvenated and also there are many events to bring out the ideas and talents
4. There are regular 1:1 meetings with managers and director wherein we will be personally appreciated or suggested what we can do better
5. There are many brilliant people and it is definitely a learning experience to work with such people
Nothing that I can think of :)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Chennai (India)).
one screening round. cleared it and HR scheduled 3 rounds out of 5 and said if I clear 3 will get for 4 and 5th.
First round was a coding round and it's a binary tree related one. time exceeded and post interview, further rounds were cancelled.