- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Parsable Vancouver, BC isn't hiring right now. Check out all Parsable jobs
I have been working at Parsable full-time
- Amazing product and good market presence
- Excellent leadership and great teammates
- Number of digitization adopters in the industry are increasing, and the future is looking bright for Parsable
- Hours can be long sometimes
- Many things to learn for new hires and they can feel overwhelmed
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Parsable (Vancouver, BC) in January 2020.
The process was 4 stages long over a span of 6 weeks, after making it through to the hiring stage, they told me they were no longer hiring due to covid, and also told me to wait for them to hire me later on in the year. Needless to say I never heard from them again, a complete waste of time and energy.
The first was a screening, then you meet the team for an hour. Stage 3 is where you meet the Manager, we had a long interview he was a great guy.
If you make it to the final stage, you have an interview with someone far higher up the chain.