- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Nudge full-time (Less than a year)
A dynamic team with supportive leadership. Lots of autonomy and opportunities to collaborate. Being innovative is encouraged in all roles at all levels.
The process of making changes can be a little slow, there are a lot of stakeholder conversations to be had before making decisions.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nudge (Toronto, ON) in October 2019.
1. Sales Talent Agency (recruitment firm), reached out and spoke to me about the role.
2. They submitted my profile to the hiring manager who emailed me and booked an interview
3. 1st interview was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager (virtually over zoom)
4. 2nd interview was a panel interview that included a presentation. This interview included the hiring manager and the COO, and took place on site at the Nudge Rewards office.
4 a. the presentation was meant to dive into a few key specifics, (management style, coaching exercise, etc).
5. Final interview was also a panel interview, this time with more team members from across the business.