- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Groupon Montreal, QC isn't hiring right now. Check out all Groupon jobs
Montréal 50 Queen Street, 104, Ground Floor Get Directions
I have been working at Groupon full-time (More than 3 years)
- Good reward system,
- Team work: Productive work atmosphere among co-workers,
- No need to be politically correct. As a sales rep you can be yourself.
- Good school for newbies in corporate sales.
- You get help from your manager to make sure you reach your goal.
- You will get the feeling that you get to impact your environment around you. Challenging but rewarding job.
- I personaly think that Groupon is a huge stepping stone in my career generally.
- Heavy workload to reach your goal
- You constantly need to renew yourself. You cannot rely on your past achievements. Working at Groupon is a marathon not a sprint.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Groupon (Montreal, QC) in April 2014.
They conctacted me by email and made me a phone interview that I didn't pass.