- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Grabagun.com Coppell, TX (US) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Grabagun.com jobs
I have been working at Grabagun.com full-time (More than a year)
1. Awesome discounts towards firearms and accessories. Much better than your average mom and pop gun shop.
2. Pay is pretty good...for being in the retail side of the firearm industry.
3. Despite being retail, its a 9-5 M-F job with very very few exceptions.
4. The customer is NOT always right. As long as you tried to be good to the customer and the customer was unreasonably rude, the management will generally take your side on the issue.
Being there for a while, I also got to bounce around other positions at the company. If you are thinking whether to join the Warehouse or Customer Service department, here is my advice.
If you are not a very social person, and you are somewhat familiar with firearms and firearm laws, and prefer not to deal with customers, then apply for the warehouse position. however, you will have to work more hours (7am-5pm most of the time, sometimes you will have to stay late and sometimes you can leave early. you do get paid by the hour which is nice), and you are at the mercy of the Texas weather (like just about any warehouse job).
If you are willing to deal with customers for Air Conditioning and more stable hours, apply for customer service.
1. Benefits like health insurance and paid time off are a bit lackluster.
2. Its still a retail job when all is said and done. You'll have insanely busy holidays and you will occasionally have the rude/annoying/unreasonable customer.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grabagun.com (Coppell, TX (US)) in September 2015.
You can expect an initial phone screening, this will be followed by an invite for a formal interview with a manager or owner. In my case I interviewed with one of the owners and after things went well with the customer service manager. Everyone was extremely positive and transparent about what to expect and the culture.