- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at GlaxoSmithKline full-time (More than a year)
- Working in GSK means you are going to a university so be ready to learn.
- You are going to be working in legislation of engineering Standards.
- You will always get opportunity to make a difference in the site.
- Time consuming, you don't have enough time to complete the tasks.
- Shortage of staff.
- Management have delayed response to personal matter.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
what you know about the packaging materials?
how you interacts with the problem?
what you know about the problem solving?
give us any example you have faced during your previous work?
what is your opinion on the packaging materials?
what is your opinion on the packaging process?