- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Jeddah 8.8% higher than the overall average
I worked at GlaxoSmithKline full-time (More than a year)
- Working in GSK means you are going to a university so be ready to learn.
- You are going to be working in legislation of engineering Standards.
- You will always get opportunity to make a difference in the site.
- Time consuming, you don't have enough time to complete the tasks.
- Shortage of staff.
- Management have delayed response to personal matter.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2014.
They will explain the whole management training program before the assessment day. Assessment day has four tests: action plan( written ) role play (oral), group presentation and discussion and finally behavioral interview. Just try to be your self. Know about business. Have good presentation skills.