- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Dublin 3.8% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)
- There is great energy in the office every day, I never dread coming into work
- Great support from everyone, from teammates right the way up to senior leadership
- Exciting international growth!
- Career progression is a genuine possibility
- Management want to understand how you work, and adapt to that
- Plenty of autonomy, if you find a way that works better, run with it (and share it :))
- Some growing pains, which is to be expected. If you don't like change, this is definitely not for you
- Sometimes the work-life balance isn't the best. As I mentioned in the title of the review, "be prepared to WORK HARD". That said, you are rewarded greatly for your effort!
- Slightly stricter controls/kpi's being put in place as we grow and expand in EMEA
Advice to Management
- Let's not forget who we are as we grow aggressively in EMEA! The culture in the Dublin office is the best I've ever experienced
- Give Fiona more budget! :P
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January-2019.
The interview process was really smooth and enjoyable.
I applied on Glassdoor and received an email 2 days after for a call with someone from HR.
After this screening, I had a skype interview with a manager, followed with an assignment to be done from work and then onsite interviews where I got the chance to speak with 4 different people. Last step was a skype interview with a manager from the USA.
Overall, really pleasant interview process, everyone was really nice and I enjoyed it a lot.