- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Genesis Technologies full-time (More than a year)
- Work directly with CEO and Directors
- Able to directly impact business by expressing your strategical plans
- Able to shape and form the future of the company
- Little political noise to cut through
- Passionate employees from end to end
- Customer centric business
- Fun employee activities, i.e. golf outings, sporting events and employee building functions
- with a growing business comes growing pains
Advice to Management
Continue to drive efforts in working towards growth goals and personal goals that help drive sustainability of employment and business.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genesis Technologies (Northbrook, IL (US)).
Talked with manager, HR, CEO, sales rep, director. The company really introduces you to everyone and helps you get a better understanding of the company. They bring you to their office for these interviews so you can see if you fit in with the company culture. They also have you do a personality test and take it into high consideration with your application.